Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Facebook 100 Fan Promotion


You know MeltonYourHeart is on Facebook. We are, honestly, we're there and we have hit the 100 fan marker. This stepping stone is also marking the first promotion for the shop. It's detailed in under the notes tab, and I wanted to post it here.

It's time! We now have 100 fans, so it's time to start the promotion that was previewed a few days ago.

Any orders for knot dresses or sundresses will receive a complementary coordinating tunic. That’s an 18 dollar gift! Perfect for spring when it might be just a little too chilly to go without an undershirt. These tunics are also versatile and can be worn with jeans or shorts.

How do you take advantage of this promotion? It’s easy! First, you have to have “liked” our facebook page. Then head over to www.meltonyourheart.etsy.com and start shopping! Once you select the dress(es) you want, put the code Promo100 in the notes when you check out and you will get a matching top for the dress. If you order more than one dress, note which dress you would like to get the matching tunic.

If you have any questions or problems, send me an email at kmelton@meltonyourheart.com and I’ll be happy to help you.

This promotion is for fans only to show my appreciation and will run for 24 hours when MeltonYourHeart Boutique’s Facebook fan page hits 100 fans! Don't worry, I'll announce the starting and ending time for the event!

I've changed my mind! I found out that I hit 100 fans in the middle of the night last night, so I have extended the promotion. It will now end on Friday the 25th at 5pm, the same time as the raffle ends.

In addition to this promotion, I will be giving away the winners choice of a knot dress or sun romper. Post a comment on the fan page if you want to enter this give-away. On Friday the 25th, I'm going to toss all the names in a bag and draw out a winner which I will post. This contest will end on the 25th at 5pm EST. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment