Thursday, December 30, 2010

Oh I Love a Sunny Treasury!

Tonight I got another wonderful surprise. I was featured in a treasury on Etsy.com. I think this is my second or third feature in a treasury, and I am ever so grateful for the publicity. Even more, I am grateful that people notice what I'm working on and like it well enough to choose it to display over thousands of other items. It warms the heart a bit.

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4d1d3e97efbc6d91601fff6f/the-color-of-happiness

Speaking of warming the heart... I am tossing around the idea of creating some clothing specifically geared towards Valentine's and St. Patrick's Days. I have several ideas in mind, and I just have to sort them out, draw them up, sew them up, and post them!

Spring will be here before you know it. It's time to start looking for some wonderful hand crafted clothing for your tots. Hand crafted items keep YOUR money in YOUR economy. They also make a beautiful kid shine and are perfect for special occasions, pictures, or everyday play. Hand crafted clothing is better constructed meaning you can pass these clothes down through several kids and they will continue to wear beautifully. In addition, many of my items are created to allow for multiple seasons of wear as well as the ability to grow with your child from a dress to a tunic. That's like purchasing one crib that becomes a toddler bed that becomes a twin bed! This means they are highly economical. Who wouldn't want to save money, look great, and get fantastic quality?

I invite you to come check out Artfire.com or Etsy.com for handmade, vintage, and supplies. Both sites are fantastic and bursting at the seams with unique and wonderful items. Of course, I have my shop MeltonYourHeart on both sites!



1 comment:

  1. I am your team member on EtsyKids! Your shop is super cute!!!
    http://mytaylormade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete